Like this!

Monday 17 August 2015

Lack of updates...

Sorry for the lack of updates, dear friends. :(

The reason is that I've been too busy at the moment, especially now that I've joined the Swedish movie database and community MovieZine.

After Pixels, I've also watched Jurassic World (in 3D), Kung Fury and Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. I've written reviews of them in Swedish for MovieZine. In due time they'll be translated into English and uploaded to this blog.

If you can read Swedish, then you're welcome to visit my profile at MovieZine where you can find all of my reviews of movies I've watched since I joined the community, including older movies shown on TV.

In the meantime, if you like Pixels as much as I do, then you'll love this promo website: Pixels Photo Bomb. In that website, you'll be able to add the alien characters from Pixels to your photos of choice.

Have fun, and see you later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment